Planning to visit Australia for tourism or business purpose?

Apply for the Electronic Travel Authority and get the privilege of traveling to Australia as many times or stay up to three months per visit for up to one year.

The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) is an electronic travel visa that is linked to an applicant’s passport and designed only for tourism and business visitor purposes.

The Tourist Electronic Travel visa is only for those candidates looking for holiday, doing recreational activities or visiting family or friends in Australia. This visa is valid for 1 year and allows multiple visits for up to 3 months.

The Business Electronic Travel visa allows visiting Australia for business purpose only. This includes attending a conference, trade fairs or seminars, making employment inquiries, examining, negotiating, signing or revising a business contract, business visit. This visa is also valid for 1 year and allows multiple visits for up to 3 months.

Eligible Passport Holders For Electronic Travel Authority Visa

In order to get this visa, you must hold a passport from one of the following countries:
  • Andorra
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong (SAR of China)
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Liechtenstein
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • Republic of San Marino
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan*
  • The Netherlands
  • United Kingdom—British Citizen
  • United Kingdom—British National (Overseas)
  • United States
  • Vatican City
Character Requirements
To fulfil the character requirements, you must be free from criminal records. Any one visiting Australia on Electronic Travel Authority visa with criminal history would be refused to enter in the country.
Health Insurance
You must be covered by Australia’s national health scheme (Medicare) to cover all the health costs for the duration of stay in Australia.
Family Members
Every family member (even the children younger than 18 included on the passport) of the ETA visa holder needs to apply for the separate ETA visa. Want to know more on how Electronic Travel Authority works or how it can be applied? Contact CARE IMMIGRATION today and get backed by the support of certified immigration consultants.

Are You Confused?

Book consultation with our registered Migration agent to discuss your case


Registered Migration and Education Consultants

Saloni shah is a registered migration agent in Australia. She has completed graduate certificate in Migration Law from Australian Catholic University (ACU) , Melbourne. She has 5+ years of experience in Australian immigration & education system and has vast knowledge about different Visas and education options. Saloni has successfully dealt with many cases and assisted many clients in their Visa & education process for Australia. Book consultation with her to discuss your case.

Australia Office: Level 10
1011/401 Docklands Drive
Docklands, Melbourne Victoria 3008
India Office: Second Floor Office No 201 & 202 , Maharshi Avenue Ankur Cross Roads, Naranpura, Ahmedabad, India, Gujarat