SUBCLASS 500-STUDY VISA
Student Visa 500 allows international students to come to Australia and to study their respective enrolled courses. Once this visa is granted, student can stay in Australia on a student visa until completion of their course.
Our expert Education consultants assist passionate students to pursue their studies in their dream Australian colleges and universities. We make the admission and student visa process straightforward for our clients.
- To get subclass 500 student visa in Australia, you need to meet below requirements.
- At Care immigration, our qualified education consultants and registered immigration agents will assess your profile & assist you in the process.
- Need to be enrolled in a course to study in Australia
- Have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or you must fall into one of the exemption categories
- A minimum age of 6 years is required
- Provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from registered education provider
- in a course registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- Have welfare arrangements if you’re under 18 years of age
- Provide evidence of your English language skills
- Have adequate health insurance for your stay period in Australia
- Have enough money to bear your expenses while living in Australia
- Be a genuine temporary entrant and intent to leave Australia after completing your studies.
- Meet health and character requirements
- Sign the Australian Values Statement to prove that you’ll respect Australian laws and policies.
At Care Immigration, Our qualified education consultants can help you to get admission in your preferred course of study. Care Immigration work directly with most of the Australian education providers. We have helped many students in their Admission and Visa processes.
In general cases, student visa process is as below
Discuss your requirements with us; choose the preferred course of study and the Australian institution
We ask you for required document for enrolment process and submit your application to Australian institute
Receive the letter of offer from the institution for study
Receive electronic Confirmation of enrollment (eCoE) by email that will include all the necessary information such as course fee, starting date etc.
We collect required document for Visa process and apply for the student visa.
All international student who wish to study in Australia is assessed on a scale of level 1 to 3. Additionally, the assessment depends upon the country to which the applicant belongs. Each country and its educational institutions are assigned different assessment levels. However, the assessment level of each applicant is determined by the combination of the risk assessment index and the university level. Thus, the higher the level of assessment, the more evidence of financial stability and the English language is needed to be provided by the applicant.
This Visa Allows
To participate in an eligible course study
To bring family members* to Australia (Partner & depended children)
Travel in and outside Australia as many times as you want until your visa is valid.
Work unlimited hours while you’re on this visa ( temporary changes made by department to Visa work condition)
Are You Confused?
Book consultation with our registered Migration agent to discuss your case
Registered Migration and Education Consultants
Saloni shah is a registered migration agent in Australia. She has completed graduate certificate in Migration Law from Australian Catholic University (ACU) , Melbourne. She has 5+ years of experience in Australian immigration & education system and has vast knowledge about different Visas and education options. Saloni has successfully dealt with many cases and assisted many clients in their Visa & education process for Australia. Book consultation with her to discuss your case.