SUBCLASS 491- SKILLED REGIONAL(PROVISIONAL) VISA
This is a provisional visa for intending migrants who are interested to live, work and study in either State or Territory government regional nomination. It is for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia. This Visa provides pathway to permanent residency (PR).
At Care Immigration, our qualified registered migration consultants can assist you in assessing your eligibility requirement and calculating your points for Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa. We’re specialized in general skilled migration (GSM) visas. Our registered migration agents have helped many clients in their subclass 491 Visa application and in getting their permanent residency in Australia.
In general cases, general skilled migration (GSM) process is as below
- Check skilled occupation list published by states & territories and select the relevant occupation from the list.
- Find the skill assessment body for your occupation and get the skills assessed by relevant assessing authority
- Calculate the points based on different criteria as age, Australian study requirements, qualifications, skills employment experience, English language skills, and Partner’s qualification & English using the point table available. The applicants must meet the minimum point requirement for Subclass 491 to be eligible to submit expression of interest (EOI).
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) based on your point calculation
- selected applicants by states & territories get invitation to apply for the visa.
- Apply for the visa
- Submit the required documents for General skill Migration (GSM) Visa.
Subclass 491- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa allows
- To stay in Australia for 5 years
- To live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia
- to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid,
- to apply for Australian permanent residency (PR) after 3 years from the time the visa is granted
If you think, you’re meeting eligibility requirement, contact us to discuss your case. Our registered migration agents can assist you with your visa process.
Are You Confused?
Book consultation with our registered Migration agent to discuss your case
Registered Migration and Education Consultants
Saloni shah is a registered migration agent in Australia. She has completed graduate certificate in Migration Law from Australian Catholic University (ACU) , Melbourne. She has 5+ years of experience in Australian immigration & education system and has vast knowledge about different Visas and education options. Saloni has successfully dealt with many cases and assisted many clients in their Visa & education process for Australia. Book consultation with her to discuss your case.