SUBCLASS 189- SKILLED INDEPENDENT VISA
Skilled Independent Visa- Subclass 189 allows skilled people to migrate to Australia permanently. It is one of the most popular visa for skilled immigrants to obtain permanent residency of Australia.
At Care Immigration, Our qualified registered migration consultants can assist you in assessing your eligibility requirement and calculating your points for Subclass 189- Skilled Independent Visa. We’re specialized in general skilled migrarion (GSM) visas. Our registered migration agents have helped many clients in their subclass 189 Visa application and in getting their permanent residency in Australia.
In general cases, general skilled migration (GSM) process is as below
- Check skilled occupation list and select the relevant occupation from the list.
- Find the skill assessment body for your occupation and get the skills assessed by relevant assessing authority
- Calculate the points based on different criteria as age, Australian study requirements, qualifications, skills employment experience, English language skills, and Partner’s qualification & English using the point table available. The applicants must meet the minimum point requirement for Subclass 189 to be eligible to submit expression of interest (EOI).
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) based on your point calculation
- selected applicants get invitation to apply for the visa.
- Apply for the visa within 60 days of invitation.
- Submit the required documents for General skill Migration (GSM) Visa.
Subclass 189- Skilled Independent Visa allows you
- To stay in Australia permanently
- To work and to study in Australia
- To be eligible to enrol in Medicare- Australia’s public health care scheme
- To sponsor your relatives to visit to Australia
- To apply for Australian citizenship if you meet eligibility requirements
If you think, you’re meeting eligibility requirement, contact us to discuss your case. Our registered migration agents can assist you with your visa process.
Are You Confused?
Book consultation with our registered Migration agent to discuss your case
Registered Migration and Education Consultants
Saloni shah is a registered migration agent in Australia. She has completed graduate certificate in Migration Law from Australian Catholic University (ACU) , Melbourne. She has 5+ years of experience in Australian immigration & education system and has vast knowledge about different Visas and education options. Saloni has successfully dealt with many cases and assisted many clients in their Visa & education process for Australia. Book consultation with her to discuss your case.