It's time to discover your brilliant future self
You can start your New Zealand education today from wherever you are.
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
- New Zealand is the world’s second most peaceful country with all 8 State-Funded Universities in the top 3% of world university rankings.
- The country has a lower cost of education and living compared to other study-abroad destinations.
- Flexible entry requirements and rolling intakes with the possibility of admissions throughout the year provide greater scope for international students to get admission in New Zealand.
- Scholarships are offered to students from over 90 countries and India is one among them. Fast visa processing, internships, part-time job opportunities, post-study work visa of up to 3 years, and an opportunity for permanent residence make New Zealand the perfect study abroad destination.
- It has a varied education system with 8 universities, 16 Institutes of Technology & Polytechnics, and several private institutions, all known for world-class education. The New Zealand study abroad experience is one of a kind with perfect programs for students from almost every major.
- The education system is controlled with strong quality assurance systems which give you the flexibility to pick the institution of your choice, in the city or town of your preference, and be rest assured of quality education.
New Zealand has made big strides in the area of international education in the last few years. From high-quality education to an unbeatable lifestyle, this is a wonderful place to live and learn.
It has a varied education system with 8 universities, 16 Institutes of Technology & Polytechnics, and several private institutions, all known for world-class education. The New Zealand study abroad experience is one of a kind with perfect programs for students from almost every major.
The education system is controlled with strong quality assurance systems which give you the flexibility to pick the institution of your choice, in the city or town of your preference, and be rest assured of quality education. Due to these reasons, New Zealand has developed as an ideal study destination.
STUDY IN NZ
New Zealand is a multicultural nation with top amenities in terms of education. Gaining a spot amongst the highest visited tourist spots, New Zealand has now started becoming a hub for further education.
Students opting to study in NZ are required to show some amount to INZ for a proof that they can actually bear the rates of their education. If they are not able to, then the phenomenon of FTS comes into action.
INCOME & EXPENSE
Being a student in NZ, you can surely work as a part-time employee during the ongoing semester, can work as a full-time employee during vacations. Through this a student can spare his/her living expenses there.
Working after your qualification in NZ, you are allotted a period of 12 months to find a suitable job. If at all you get the job, you can be eligible of the visa for post-study work in NZ.
New Zealand for International Students
New Zealand has been gaining ground as a popular study destination among international students owing to the numerous advantages the country offers. Globally recognized as a provider of quality education, courses less expensive as compared to the US and the UK, high-quality living conditions, and excellent opportunities for employment on completion of studies, are a few reasons worth mentioning. The country also offers prestigious scholarships to international students applying for Bachelors’ and Masters’ degrees. The support services to study in New Zealand for international students are among the best in the world and the country is welcome to immigration more than almost any other country.
- Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington
- University of Canterbury, Christchurch
- University of Waikato, Hamilton, North Island
- Lincoln University, Lincoln
- Auckland University of Technology, Auckland
- Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Construction Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
Cost of Education in New Zealand
The cost of studying in New Zealand is affordable as compared to other study-abroad destinations. The tuition fee depends upon the chosen course and its duration. The cost of study for an undergraduate degree varies from NZ$ 18,000 to NZ$ 40,000 per year and the expenses for a post-graduate degree would vary between NZ$ 20,000 to NZ$ 35,000. The living expenses vary depending upon the location, lifestyle, and accommodation and may range between NZ$ 10,000 to NZ$ 15,000 per year.
Are You Confused?
Book consultation with our registered Migration agent to discuss your case
Registered Migration and Education Consultants
Saloni shah is a registered migration agent in Australia. She has completed graduate certificate in Migration Law from Australian Catholic University (ACU) , Melbourne. She has 5+ years of experience in Australian immigration & education system and has vast knowledge about different Visas and education options. Saloni has successfully dealt with many cases and assisted many clients in their Visa & education process for Australia. Book consultation with her to discuss your case.