Study in CANADA🇨🇦
It's time to discover your brilliant future selfYou can start your Canadian education today from wherever you are.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- World’s second-largest country.
- The minimum wage rate per hour is 15 CAD.
- Quality education at an affordable rate.
- Being a bilingual country academic programs are offered in English or French.
- Canada shares a land border with the United States, i.e. approximately 80% of the Canadian population lives near the US border.
- Multi-cultural society & friendly environment.
- Safe & Healthy environment.
- Land of possibilities.
Study in Canada
Studying with an Canadian provider is a fantastic way to further your education and career prospects.
Admission process is fairly simple. A Student needs to submit application form, relevant fees and past academic documents along with English proficiency certificate.
You need to purchase a Guaranteed Investment Certificate to fund your living and study expenses for the duration of your stay in Canada.
If you want to work in Canada, you must take work permit. It is a written authorisation issued to a person who is not a canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
PATHWAY TO P.R.
If you are living in Canada on a temporary visa and wish to stay in the country permanently, we can help you know different visas and programs that can provide you with permanent resident status.
Students in Canada have a variety of study-level opportunities programs. On offer are undergraduate programs, post-graduate programs, and also diploma & certificate programs.
CANADA STUDENT VISA PROCESS
- Students aspiring to study in Canada have to apply for their student visas under the newly introduced SDS scheme. Student direct stream (SDS) is a substitute for the earlier SPP system for Indian students. It Is revised to boost the student visa process. Students under the SDS will have more choices of courses & college selection.
- All Canadian educational organizations (colleges and universities) with registered DLI numbers are under the SDS visa program.
- Student applications lodged under SDS will be getting priority processing and so it results in a higher visa success ratio.
SDS Eligibility Criteria
- Students must score a minimum of 6 bands in each module of IELTS.
- Students have to pay full tuition fees for the first year.
- Students have to open a GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate) Account and deposit 10,000 CAD which covers all the living expenses of the student for the first year.
Document checklist for SDS student visa process – CANADA
- Passport (first and last page)
- 10th SSC Marksheet, credit certificate
- 12th HSC Marksheet, credit certificate
- Diploma Marksheet, certificate & transcripts
- Bachelor’s Marksheet, degree certificate & transcript (if required)
- Master’s Marksheet, degree certificate & transcript (if required)
- Provisional certificate / bona fide from school or college.
- IELTS final TRF (Test Result Form)
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Letter of recommendation
- Work experience letter
- Credit card details (If application fees are required)
Process Flow Chart & TimeLine for Student Direct Stream (SDS)
- IELTS / TOEFL / PTE Academic Coaching
- Course & University Selection
- Application For Offer LOA / i20 (1.5 To 2 Months)
- Tuition Fees Payment
- Visa File Preparation
- Medical Examination
- Finance Documentation
- Deposit of Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC)
- Visa Application
- Canadian Student Visa Approval
- Pre–departure Guidance
- Congratulations & All the best for your further studies
Benefits of the SDS Visa File Program
- A Smother Visa file processing with a priority
- Variety of Colleges & Universities to choose from, compared to the previous SPP program which Had only 47 Colleges.
- Lesser documentation is required.
- Educational institutes must be having a registered designated learning institutes (DLI) number.
- Lesser finance documentation is required.
Facilities Provided By Anant Overseas Consultancy
- Academic coaching (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL)
- Course selection guidance
- Admission to the Canadian education institute.
- Career counseling
- Application & admission assistance
- Visa processing
Are You Confused?
Book consultation with our registered Migration agent to discuss your case
Registered Migration and Education Consultants
Saloni shah is a registered migration agent in Australia. She has completed graduate certificate in Migration Law from Australian Catholic University (ACU) , Melbourne. She has 5+ years of experience in Australian immigration & education system and has vast knowledge about different Visas and education options. Saloni has successfully dealt with many cases and assisted many clients in their Visa & education process for Australia. Book consultation with her to discuss your case.